Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

What I am thankful for.
1. My wife It is a good thing to be thankful for a loving wife. I know of situation where this is not the case, in fact, they almost hate each other.
2. Sierra, for being helpful, most of the time. For loving her siblings.
3. Aleya, for having so much energy. She thoroughly enjoys life.
4. Jayden & Jackson, for their unexpected arrival.
I am thankful God has seen fit to give us these four unique children and for giving us a rainbow to help us remember He is in control and cares about us. I am thankful He has seen fit to place these children in our home regardless of the mistakes we have made and will make in the future. I am thankful my children will be able to overcome my mistakes if they let God rule in their hearts.
What are you thankful for today?

No comments: