Sunday, November 06, 2005

Pastor Appreciation

What do you appreciate about your pastor/pastors? Here are a few things I appreciate about our leadership team.
1. Honesty: They have the ability to admit they do not have all the answers.
2. Openness: Willingly admit they have failed in certain areas of life.
3. Willingness: Willing to come and help when needed or in a time of crisis. Realize work/money is not as important as souls. Not only in the local church but also in the surrounding community.
4. Desire to reach out into the community.
I am very thankful for the ministers God has placed in my church and my prayer is that God will bless these brothers as they continue to lead their flock into a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll second that!

Lavern

Darin Yoder said...

Second it and add "Tenderness".

We have some real "gentle" men in our leadership.

We are blessed.

Anonymous said...

Amen!!!
~Susan