Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Mr. Iron

I had an encounter with Mr. Iron yesterday. This encounter was not very pleasant and has given me a very bad feeling about him and the condition of his wicked heart. Ah, you think I am being harsh! Here are the details surrounding our encounter. I was half finished with my project when he arrived on the scene. I tried to shake hands with him but for some unknown reason he popped me in the face cutting my lip. I held my tongue, mainly because it was wrapped around my bleeding lib. I know it was nothing I said however my actions may have been rather rude. I had grabbed him around the neck and was forcing him between a rear tractor tire and the rim. I see now this must have been most uncomfortable and must be the reason he wrenched free of my death grip and smashed me in the face. I still had to finish my job and proceeded to do so with Mr. Iron's help. However cruel it may seem this was the job he was created to do. Oh, by the way, if you meet someone who introduces himself as Tire Iron beware, he may be carrying a grudge......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wes Hershey says it was nice seeing you again! :) Say Hi to your uncle for me.

Glen Zehr said...

Hey, there, how are you and where are you living Wisconsin???? Which uncle are you referring to???
I have plenty of them.
GZ

Anonymous said...

I beleive my husband has been introduced to Mr. Iron as well. If only Mr. Iron would learn to listen, and not try to take his own way. Think of the pain it would save us!!!!
There is another creature lurking on our farm that introduced himself to hubby last week, Mr. Dairy Barn Pipe. We recently redid the barn, and somehow we can't remember the height changed on that pipe. He reintroduces himself at regular intervals to us both.

suzy q