Saturday, March 25, 2006

Weekend Plans

We will be leaving here in a few minuets. My wife will be going out to Ohio for the week. I will be dropped off in Breezewood or SMBI. VOP has service there Sunday AM at 10:00. We will then be traveling to Goshen Mennonite church in Laytonsville MD for a 3:00 service. I believe I will have the privilege of meeting some fellow bloggers. Mr. ITF is planning on being at SMBI and Cretora's Journey Through Life will be there Sunday afternoon. (It is to much trouble for my feeble mind to take the time to put the links in the post. If you are one of the few that have not visited these blogs then please click the link on my side bar.) Now, where was I? We will be heading home Sunday evening after the service. Your prayers concerning our safety would be appreciated. Till next time.....
GZ

No comments: