Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Candle Burns @ Both Ends

I had mentioned several months ago that my hired hand had found another means of employing his time. He began to take his time up with construction on March the 1st. I have talked to several different people in the hopes of filling this void and have not been succesful. I have now been managing the farm by myself for one week and I have been worn to a frazzle. I am hoping my body will adjust to this schedule and I will begin to not feel so frazzled. I think I have averaged 13-14 hours a day this past week. I must admit that I find myself wondering why God has put this bump in the road. What is His purpose for this turn of events? Why have I not found a replacement? What does God have in store for our future? So, at times I am frustrated with God and His plan and yet deep down in my heart I want what He wants.

No comments: