Saturday, March 18, 2006

Karey

One year ago today this little lass was placed in our home by social services. She had been physically abused and her thigh had been broken. She is in a full body cast from the waste down however, you can't tell that by looking at this picture. We were told we would have a very good chance of adopting her. She lived with us for three months before being placed with a distant relative. We wonder about her and how she is doing. She was a very sweet little girl and I think about her off and on and wonder what her life is like, would't you? Do you ever wonder if God really does know what He is doing? I do...... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...such a sweet heart!! I know the feeling. We were foster parents too, and I have had some heart aches over the whole experience.
We had a little boy from the time he was 6 months old, until he left at 15 mo. I will never forget him. He took part of my heart along.
Our certification runs out next month. It will be the 1st time in 8 years that we havent been certified for foster children. It gives me mixed feelings, but we have our hands full with 4 of our own.

Glen Zehr said...

I can imagine....