Thursday, March 02, 2006

Publix

While we were in Florida, Sierra and I went to a Publix supermarket one morning to purchase some doughnuts. While I was paying I noticed complimentary coffee. I was very impressed. I have never been in a grocery store that made coffee available to their customers for nothing! I decided this was a very cool store. Several days later I took both girls along and as we were checking out the fellow bagging the goodies gave the girls some coloring books. Just before we left he told us to wait a minute and he would run see if he could find us some crayons. He was unable to locate any but I was very impressed. The grocery stores I frequent don’t seem to care if shop there or not. If there was a Publix in Lynchburg I would shop there. Do you have a really nice and friendly supermarket or are you stuck shopping at the Wal-Mart super center?

No comments: