Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's A Crazy Life

I got home from the barn at 9:15 this morning. (Church starts at 10:00.) I am home with three sick children this morning while my wife goes to church. This afternoon I will race over and feed the cows. VOP has a program about two hours from home this evening. I need to be ready to leave my house by 2:45. Rachel will be home with all the children the rest of the day. You can pray for her if you think about it. Sick children can be very taxing. It will be after 11:00 till I get home tonight and tomorrow will be upon me very quickly. One thing I learned this week. Staying awake till 10:30 while sitting in an easy chair reading a book is not the same as staying awake till 10:30 and milking/working.

2 comments:

Mauro Pereira da Silva said...

What's religion?

Glen Zehr said...

What do you think religion is?