Monday, November 20, 2006

TV

I was listening to ESPN radio today and the host, Colin Cowherd, was talking about watching TV. Specifically a big screen TV. He mentioned the fact that he didn't see his family all weekend because he was watching college and professional football. My first thought was, I wonder what his wife thought... While I was thinking this he said that 90% of people that have a big screen TV end up divorced. I am not surprised. If I had a TV of any kind I know I would be watching sports all the time. Evidently time isn't the only downside to owning a TV. He said he was given a really good to TV that was worth about $4,000. I believe the company gave it to him for advertising purposes. I am assuming this but I have no idea why else they would give someone a $4,000 TV. So it appears that money would also be an issue. I must admit I was surprised that the percentage was that high. Are you?

No comments: