Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Iffen Ya Want

Iffen ya want sumpin two do in the next several days youn's can come on down to de home place an give us a han. Hit peers like we dis gonna haf a gran ole time. Sum of us will be rollin an others will be brushin. We wuld luve to see ya stop in an give us a han, iffen ya want. aPeers to be bout fiddy galluns or so thet need to spread all roun da house. Ya can take yor pick as to what ya wanna be a doin. Whether ya be brushin or rollin dis stuff roun. As for me, I ten to slop it roun kinda like I'm feedin dem der hogs I use to have back yeers ago. Well, dat's bout all I's got to say dis time. Before I sign off a here let me remine ya dat dey is gonna be some paint a flyn da nex couple a days or so down on de ole home place. You can stop in an help us aiffen ya want...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to come and help, but I'm afraid that if I left right now, you'd be done till I got there! :P

I love painting! It brings such a finished look to the place!!

Have fun,

...try to get some on the walls though, k?

Anonymous said...

Dan's the man for you...if you brought the house to FL, we would be there!! I'd help MIL babysit!!

Glen Zehr said...

Oh wouldn't that have been FUN Norma!
We sure could have used his help!
WE did get alot done though!
RZ