Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Insulation Part II

It's finished... Hip hip hooray... We have scheduled an inspection for the insulation in the morning. Our drywall people are planning to have all the drywall hung by Sat. evening. How cool is that???


Today while I was bringing the cows across the road (The field they are grazing in is across the road. I put a fence up when I am bringing them across.) I noticed there was a vehicle parked in the road. When I went down to drop the fence and let the vehicle pass I discovered it was a Fed Ex truck. The driver was out with her cell phone taking a picture. She told me she was taking a picture to show to her manager. This way she could prove why she was being delayed. I bet her manager would found it hard to believe she was held up by a herd of cows in the road...

No comments: