Monday, November 06, 2006

Housing Update

Saturday the electrician was here and began to pull wires. I believe he has the upstairs half finished. We are hoping to be insulating and doing the drywall by the end of November. We may be able to move before Christmas after all. I am not going to hold my breath. I must say the contractor is doing a great job at keeping things moving and calling the people that are not doing what they said they were going to do. The rough in plumbing was finished last week. Maybe I will post some pictures in the next day or so.

2 comments:

Rob said...

The electricians are so busy in VA that they have to work Saturdays? I hate working on Saturdays but have been known to do it on occasion.

Glen Zehr said...

I bet it is a very rare occasion. The electrician told me that Oct. and Nov. are the busiest times of the year for him.