Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mower

About four years ago I decided I was finished playing around with junky mowers. I was sick and tired of Murray and Dynamark mowers. They are junk. So, I went down to Good's Lawn and Garden and purchased 0 degree turning radius, hydrostatic Great Dane commercial lawn mower. This machine is an incredible machine. I have had very little trouble with it and it mows great. Today I took it down to their repair shop and had it serviced. The blades were shot so we put new blades on it and adjusted a few things. I have one complaint, I think this is becoming more of a problem with all makes, there are too many safety features. We were having trouble with the machine starting with the key and were jumping it at the starter. I discovered their is a button under each steering lever. If these buttons are not depressed the machine thinks it is not in neutral. One of these was out of adjustment. The mechanic, Jerril Good, took his expensive adjustment tool, a pry bar, and fixed the problem. I could have done that at home. I have lots of pry bars......
Anyway, if you are searching for an excellent mower give Jerril a call, he would love to sell you a mower.

No comments: