Friday, April 28, 2006

Garbage Sale

Tommrow we are planning on having a garbage sale. Okay, it is really a yard sale full of things we no longer want. My siblings and their familys will be partcipating as well. This will be one of those Large 3 Family Yard Sales and will be located between Browns Mill Road and Rt. 24 on Wisecarver Rd. Please drop in and see what kind of things we now consider junk. You may find a grand treasure, but I doubt it. There will be hotdogs and sodas available for your munching and sipping enjoyment. There will also be some baked goods and and lots of 0ther things to purchase....

1 comment:

Glen Zehr said...

A small correction, I didn't "take" 40 boxes to the garage sale in OH, I "had" 40 boxes of stuff to sell at the garage sale in OH. Half of the boxes came from my mom, who lives in OH, some came from both of my sisters who also live in OH and some came from me. My family donated their garage sale things to my garage sale AND helped with my garage sale. Aren't they great!

Rachel