Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cell Phone

Yesterday I lost my phone and this is the secod one I have lost this year. I hate it.... For starters my wife and I are under contract with All Tell so we cannot cancel the phone without paying a $200 disconnect fee. I also did not want to go through the headache of filing an insurance claim. So we decided to switch my phone # to my wife's phone. My wife's contract ends in June mine ends in November. This, hopefully is the cheapest thing to do at the moment. We are planning to cancel her phone when the contract expires. I must say that these phones have not been lost. They have fallen out of their puny, worthless, and frail holders. If you think I laid the phone down and could not remember where I had been laid, you are wrong. I need a phone holder that would hold a phone in the proper place through a tornado. Where can I find one? You would think people who are smart enough to get man to the moon would aslo be smart enough to make a phone holder that would hold a phone securely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.newyorkcellphone.com is the place. Get the industrial strength.

Lavern

The good thing is they cost no more that the junk ones you get at most places.

Anonymous said...

Glen, there are available at tool supply houses and so forth, small tough nylon tool cases with velcro-type closures that will easily contain a cell phone. These have belt loops on the back, and it's almost impossible to lose them once you have them on your belt. They are pretty inexpensive as well. Out here (CA) Orchard Supply Hdwe. will occasionally have them on their bargain tables. I'm sorry about the loss of your phone.

Rob said...

I, along with Paul, normally put my cell phone in my front pocket. I have simply hated any holder I have tried. I am still trying out the new bluetooth headset and will submit part 2 of the "cell phone Robview" soon. Go to> www.ramiller.blogspot.com to check out part 1.