Saturday, October 22, 2005

Tuck

Tuck is a man who loves to talk. He is a person who loves training beagles to chase rabbits. He is a man who loves children. Tuck is a man who is my friend and I enjoyed talking to him. Tuck left this world this morning at 6:00. Our school sale spirit was dampened because of this. He enjoyed attending our sale and enjoyed bidding on quilts. I was told Tuck was lying under a quilt he purchased last year at our school sale. I have reason to believe Tuck became a Christian about two weeks ago. He struggled with bitterness because a Dr. did not find the cancer which was growing in his body and should have been very obvious. I had noticed in the past year Tuck did not seem as bitter about the things that had happened to him. I hope you will take the time to remember to pray for Tuck's family as they work through the funeral details and deal with the grief. Tuck's wife died about a year ago I believe. I will miss Tuck and I regret not going to visit him last week when I thought about him. Will we ever learn to tell people we appreciate them before they leave us forever?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder?

Lavern