Sunday, October 23, 2005

Blogs/Computers

Oh, I am so very irritated at the present moment. I have tried to add two links to my side bar. The first time I did this all of my links, not the blogs, showed up in the top right above the post. I took both links off before it went back to the left place. I then added the Love Worth Finding link and all is well. I then tried to add the other link and it will not show up in the links even though it appears to be done correctly. Computers seem to have a mind of there own and appear to do what they want whenever they want regardless of my command. I would like to know why? Is this a common problem?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, uh glen, need some help too. How does one go about putting a counter on his blog?

LASR

Glen Zehr said...

Just click on my bravenet thingy and it will take you tot here site then you add to your template somewhere where it will be hard to see.......

Darin Yoder said...

NOoooo!

Don't use a bravenet counter. You need to use a Site Meter counter. I like the Site Meter because I can track the people who are viewing and usually can figure out who's who.

Heh heh.

Glen Zehr said...

Oh well, whatever.....
I like bravenet better than that other thing I had.....

Anonymous said...

Did you realize your "Links" heading is now a link to LASR's blog? But no, unfortunately, I can't help you here - I can't do much with computers. They don't like me very much. =)
Susan