Sunday, September 11, 2005

Zehr Family Picture


Posted by Picasa
I don't believe you can get a more accurate picture of humanity. This picture was taken with a digital camera on a tripod. On this particular photo, everyone appears to be looking and talking about things that don't pertain to looking at the camera. I found this picture quite refreshing and very funny.
Back row L-R = Laureen Zehr (Jon's Wife), Jon Zehr (Holding Megan Zehr), Milo Zehr(Gramps), Glen Zehr (Holding Aleya Zehr),
Middle Row L-R = Marcus Zehr, Mary Sue Zehr (Grandma), Rachel Zehr (My Wife), Juanita Miller (Holding JoAnna),
Front Row L-R = Korwin Zehr, Sierra Zehr, Hannah Miller (Holding Casey).
I don't know where Ben is.... Obiviously he has not made it into the picture.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! mama

So true to living life!

Japheth said...

As a photographer, I love to take these shots. It shows our humanity, and provides lots of laughs later.

Though... at the time, everyone get a horrible, startled look on their faces when the strobes go off. He he! Little devious me!

Rob said...

Maybe Ben is not on the picture because he is the one manning the camera?
Rob

Glen Zehr said...

I think he is in enroute from camera to group.....

Anonymous said...

Photography 101...never try to take digital stills with a camcorder...even if it claims a high mega pixel.
Hence the weird coloring and grainy picture.

However, even a good camera wouldn't do much for that pose.

-Ben