Friday, September 23, 2005

Shower

I am wondering how long you stand in the shower. Are you part of the prune tribe? A tribe known for standing in a stream of water until they begin to erode. Some people are part of the quick tribe. These people are afraid they will miss something important so they shower quick. I am part of this tribe and base my speed on this very important issue. All interesting things occur while I am in the shower. Why are some people inclined to stand in a hot, sweltering, stream of water for thirty minutes? Personally I enjoy a nice, long, two minuet shower. I see no reason to huddle there after the soap has been used sufficiently. In and out, that's my motto. What's yours?

3 comments:

Darin Yoder said...

Your minuets must be short.

Sorry, had to tweak you on your proofreading.

Japheth said...

Ok, 1st installment is up in our Love Story.

Glen Zehr said...

Your not sorry.....
You never know what is done intentionally or otherwise.....