Tuesday, September 06, 2005

How Old Are You?

I have noticed a tendency in my life that has begun bring great consternation into my life. This primary concern is not gray hair. I have a quite a collection of them, in fact I think you gave me some of them...
Anyway, the proofs in the pudding, as they say. I have noticed a trend which concerns my memory. For example, I will be working on something and lay down my wrench. Thirty seconds later I will not have the foggiest notion where it is. I will spend the next five minutes frantically searching for the offending tool. After much searching and frustration I will angrily leave the vicinity. Upon my return, woopdydoodaday, there it will be. Lying smugly in the middle of the shop floor. I calmly pick the tool up and hurl it savagely through the shop window. The morale of the story? Always duck when you are within throwing distance of the shop.....
Please tell me I am not the only one with a failing memory.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Darin Yoder said...

Glen you have got to turn that word verifcation thing back on.

Glen Zehr said...

It does appear that way.....

Glen Zehr said...

Me oh my, you are young.....
I am 32, just....

Anonymous said...

32 is old...may be the beginning of old-timers...or maybe it is a reflection of farmers...=)_

joshuabgood

Anonymous said...

Hi, Glen! glad to find your post.. As for forgetting things, I think it's called "Having five children under five". I only have two under four and I have trouble enough! Say hi to Rachel for me! ~April

Anonymous said...

Oh, bother I messed up. Call that "four children under five". See what I mean?

Anonymous said...

What is even worse is when you frantically search everywhere and can't find it then a little later you discover it on your person i.e. in a pocket. Roger

Anonymous said...

No, Glen, it's not just "old age"! =) I've done that hundreds of times! (And you know how old I am.) I must admit though, that I'm a true blond and therefore suffer many strange things.....
~Susan