Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Humorous Episode

My dear wife has this hankering to hear her mother speak and will be able to do so this weekend. Her mother is beginging to be a Mennonite renown speaker and has written several books. She is scheduled to speak this weekend in Hartwell Georgia at a ladies retreat. She will be taking the three youngest children with her as well as a lady from church to help drive and do other assorted duties. Lyndon and his wife, Rhonda, are youth leaders and youth camp is scheduled for this weekend. In the process of telling him about my wife's plans I told him I was wondering if he would be willing to take Sierra along with them to camp. The look on his face was one of total horror and concern. I could see the wheels spinning in his mind "How in the world would we make that work?" I wish I could have spun it out a little longer but I had this uncontrollable desire to laugh. So, Sierra and I will be milking nights and doing other assorted things throughout the day. Hopefully we have as much fun as everyone else.

No comments: