Thursday, December 22, 2005

Food For Thought

I have been developing my culinary skills lately. I enjoy concocting interesting, if not edible, breakfast delights. Tonight when I got home their were no smells to greet my nose. Ah ha, a chance to further develop this skill. I found 1 lb of sausage in the freezer which I cooked in a skillet on the stove. I wasn't to sure where I was headed but sausage was going to a be a major part of the meal. I decided I would scramble some eggs and mix the pork into the eggs. I then discovered we only had five eggs in the house. I poured a nice amount of milk into the skillet along with my five bewildered eggs. By now my wife was beginning to wonder about the edibleness of this concoction and she suggested we toss some cheese to keep the eggs company. I must say this was a very good meal. I now have a recipe for scrambled sausage/cheese/eggs. We shall call them saeseggs. Pronounced sauchyeggs. By the way toast and milk were an integral part of this meal.

2 comments:

Glen Zehr said...

I camp in my house......

Momof3 said...

You cook like I do--minus some major ingredients? Compromise and make a new recipe!
~Lez