Monday, December 26, 2005

Day After Madness

Well today is the day everyone will begin to return the unwanted and unfitted items they received. I have nothing to return, thank goodness..... just to fill you in on our schedule for today. The ladies would like to go out for lunch, ladies noon out. What does this mean for me? Well it means babysitting. Grandpa will help but you need to remember their are 8 children five years old and younger in the Kauffman family. Hopefully they will all sleep, nice thought anyway. Tonight after work is the guys turn......
I know I keep hammering on this idea but I would like to know what you did to make the time you spent with family special. Or do you dread spending time with your family? Whether you admit it or not this is the way life is for some people. Are you one of them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all gathered around the table and called my brother, Lowell! We also did the normal festives like read the Christmas story, open "mounds" of presents, and enjoy my mother's fabulous Christmas treats...etc. We don't have a good reputation of singing together at Christmas because of hysterical giggles that occur whenever we attempt such things. Ahhh that in itself is a Christmas tradition.... I think I may like it cause it wouldn't feel the same otherwise!
joanne

Glen Zehr said...

Good, good, good.......

Anonymous said...

Just having everyone together not so much what we do but just having everyone together. I would really miss our Thanksgiving and
Christmas get-togethers.

Lavern