Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tid Bits

Last night I was sitting on the floor and Aleya kept accidently stepping on my fingers. Every time she did I would yell OUCH because it really hurt. I skun my knuckles really good some how and she was stepping on them. The first time it happened I hollerd and told her she needed to kiss my poor hand, which she did. She continued to kiss it everytime she injured me. How sweet.....
Tonight, she was trying to tell me a secret but when she attempts to whisper she makes no sound. So I have no idea what the secret was but it really made me want to laugh.....
Ah, aren't children great!

Tomorrow we are leaving for Penn Valley for and adoption seminar. The man who put it together is from our church and I know him very well. He will be speaking as well as his son, who was adopted. Also my dad will be speaking so I am looking forward to hearing what he has to say about the issues that surround adoption. I think it will be a good weekend.

2 comments:

Momof3 said...

I'm curious to know who this man and his son are from your church?
Would I know them?
~Lez

Glen Zehr said...

Merle Yoder and his son Myron....
You should know them.