Sunday, June 04, 2006

Beds

As you know we are away for the weekend and we have been sleeping on a bag of rocks. Okay, it is a very smooth bag of rocks but the fact of the matter is, it is extremely hard. I have awakened with a back in so much discomfort I could hardly put on my socks. My question to you concerns the style or type of bed you use. We used a pillow top matteress for several years before switching back to a waterbed. What kind of bed do you use and do you sleep as well when you are away from home?

2 comments:

Val said...

So, how did you get internet access, for the love of Pete????? Must have to be someone important. Our bathroom door didn't even close. rotfl (had a GREAT time, nonetheless)(even without a PC)(imagine that)

Glen Zehr said...

Ben had a laptop and always manages to find a connection.....
I did enjoy the weekend and enjoyed chatting with Doug.....