Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Well the day has come. The day in which people in general say sappy things to eachother. I love valentine's day. It is fun to surprise my wife with different things. This year I found a card, hooray for me, that said this. True love is willing to share the rain while waiting for the sun to shine. Our marriage was on the rocks several years ago. Funny how this happens and you don't realize it is happening until it's over. Maybe this isn't totally true.....
Anyway, the statement above is very accurate. I hope your true love is willing to wait for the sunshine with you.
On a different note Adrian Rogers noted last night that every man needs to have 4 things that he has dates with.
1. With God
2. With his children
3. With himself
4. With his wife.
I like this list.....

No comments: