Friday, February 17, 2006

In My Defense

Okay, so I had not mentioned the fact that our (VOP) latest cd is now available. The reason for this is quite simple. VOP's website has not been updated yet and I did not want to mention it without a simple way for you to order this album. The simplest thing to do is go to our website and print off the order form. Write in somewhere that you want to order the album Deliverance and mail to VOP. Or you can email the webmaster and he will send the order to me. It is my duty to fill these orders as they come in. If you email please include your mailing address so we know where to send it. We will send you a nice bill along with the product. So, Mr. ITF, this is the best way for you to get your hands on an album and this is also the reason I had not mentioned that it is available. Let the orders roll in.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really really want one!!! Unfortunately, bills must take precedence....In a few weeks maybe. =(
~Susan