Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Moans Groans and Sighs

Chronologically this is how my day/night went.
3:00 AM I hear a wail from the girls bedroom.
3:05 AM Still wailing: Papa trudges across house....
3:06 AM Sierra says "My back hurts"
Papa says "I can't help your back, I'm sorry..... try to sleep.....
3:10 AM She appears to be asleep..... Thank you Jesus and help her sleep all night
6:30 AM Alarm rings......
7:00 AM Devotions had and coffee brewing
7:30 AM I go to milk.
8:30 AM Cell phone vibrates
"Hello"
"Hello, Honey, Sierra is still running a high fever and won't come down her back still aches..... what do we do????
8:31 AM Cell phone cuts off.....
8:32 AM I call her at the house and tell her to call the Dr.
8:45 AM I tell Lyndon I have to take Sierra to the Dr. I also get into a theological discussion with the neighbor.
8:55 AM While in this discussion I notice calves are out..... We chase calves......
9:15 AM Go to the Dr.
11:00 AM Go to Social Services to get the boys SS #'s
11:30 AM Stop at the accountant's office.....
12:00 PM Stop at wal-mart for Amoxicillion
12:45 PM Stop at Mcdonalds
1:30 PM arrive at home
1:35 PM go to work
6:00 PM Come home
So there it is......
I knew you were wondering what I do all day.......

2 comments:

Rob said...

Very seldom a dull moment! LOL

Momof3 said...

What I read said you were an involved father in your children's lives that day! PTL you work around your house where you can do that! I'm sure Rachel is thankful for that blessing, as well!
~Lez