Saturday, October 06, 2007

Do Women Do This?

Wednesday evening Daddy wondered if the men wanted to go out for breakfast Saturday morning. The men he is referring to are my Uncle James, Uncle Bob, Grandpa, Jon Alan, and Ben. Uncle Vance was invited but they went back to Harrisonburg last evening. My question is this: Do women go out for breakfast? If not, what do they go out for, tea? By the way, guys, what is so special about breakfast? I would much rather go out for breakfast then for supper/dinner. I wonder why that is? Is it just a man thing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a man thing. I'd rather go out for lunch or supper anytime over breakfast. When our family was on vacation though the men all went out to breakfast one day, so the women had to have their day out too, and we did breakfast, but I was not that thrilled with the whole thing. I would rather wake up slow and easy at home than get up and go out to eat! BUT they say you should eat like a king for breakfast, a prince for lunch and a pauper for dinner. I guess you can eat more if you go out, huh?

Anonymous said...

women have Tupperware parties, Usborne Book parties, Pampered Chef,
we also do lunch and most regularly, Bible Study during the day...