Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sales - Birthday Party - Travel

Yesterday was the school sale, our fifth. It went really well. I am always some what surprised by the ability of our people to work together on this huge project. I find it very rewarding in that regard.
Last evening after the dust settled we had Sierra's birthday party with Grandpa Kauffman's.
Some time today we will be heading for OH to help Grandpa Kauffman move to Breezewood.
One funny little note from yesterday during the auction. We had a rocking chair we were going to auction off and my Mother-In-Law found it be quite comfortable during the sale. (We didn't have room to put it on the stage.) I was the one deciding what we were going to sell when and I suddenly had this funny little idea. When I decided to sell it she was still sitting in the chair and I told the auctioneer to tell the audience we were going to sell the Grandma in the rocking the chair......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She told me about that....the gramma in the rocking chair. We were wondering if we look old enough to be grammas. What do you think? I may be older than she, but she is grayer....
Norma