Monday, March 24, 2008

Snow

It is currently 35.1 degrees and there is snow falling gently out of the sky. It feels like it will be a very damp bone chilling day. I am so ready for warm showers or spring showers and spring dampness instead of this bone chilling, damp, cold weather. I guess we have been having beautiful weather, spring weather, but then spring forgets it has sprung and reverts back to winter. Is that why spring is called spring? Because it bounces back and forth?
Okay, what a rambling post. I shall take myself off and find my book, For One Moment, and see how that ends....
Very good book, you should read it or reread it or rereread it... You get the idea...
Wait, I said I was going to stop....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many years ago, perhaps before you were even born, I met the man in that book. Is his name Herbie? I am not 100% sure that is his name. A good reminder for me to rereread that book! I remember meeting Christmas Carol Kauffman also. She was an amazing author. Her husband spoke at church once and she met with the children. I thought then that the adults missed out! And have you read her other books? I can't begin to tell you how many times I have read Lucy Winchester!