Sunday, March 09, 2008

Big News

I have hesitated to mention this because I/we were unsure what our actual time frame was or is. Isn't that a confusing introduction. Ben, due to busyness/family/church and things of that nature, has decided it is time to end his illustrious career as the bass for VOP. This has put us in the search mode. We asked two gentleman who both declined. Now we are pursuing some baritone options which means, yeah, you guessed, I would be switching to bass. This is a big move for me if it actually happens, although I am somewhat excited about it as well. I have begun taking voice again as well as singing bass at every oppurtunity.
Ben will be sorely missed, not only musically but socially as well. I hope the new dude will fit in as well. We have an audition scheduled for one evening this week.

1 comment:

ITF said...

That is a surprise. I'm sorry to hear Ben's leaving, but looking forward to seeing what you guys put together.