Sunday, March 02, 2008

Misc.

First, I was privileged to have Mr. Byron Smucker singing under my direction on Sat. I have to admit that in some ways this made me nervous. I didn't know him or had never met him. I heard a good bit about him and his involvement with AHQ. He has sung under quite a few really good directors and in some very prestigious choirs. So, naturally, I was somewhat nervous. However, I soon realized and am of the opinion that Byron and I could be really good friends if we had the opportunity. In the midst of our discussion he informed of some rather interesting developments in the life of MR. ITF....
In other news, My wife and children have left me for a few days. They should return sometime on Tues.
Tomorrow I have a meeting with my expansion consultant. That should be interesting.

No comments: