Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's Here

For those of who have been asking for Quiet Understanding or Send The Light on cd you are now in luck. We took these two albums, had them digitally remastered, and put them on cd's. Here is the really cool part. We are still only going to charge you $12. Oh, did I mention these two albums are combined on one cd? I forgot? Well deary me!!! How could I forget such a thing. If you are dying to purchase one please visit our website or shoot me an email and I will gladly place one in the mail for you....

3 comments:

Momof3 said...

Um, how do we know what your email address is?

Glen Zehr said...

Well, the simplest thing to do would be to visit the website and then email the webmaster. It will be forwarded to me.
Glen

Glen Zehr said...

I am a little leary of putting my email address on here....
Maybe I shouldn't be though....
Glen