Monday, May 15, 2006

Showers

Ah, the shower. We have just gotten Sierra to take showers instead of baths. For the last year or so she was deathly afraid of the shower. She hates water hitting her in the face or getting into her eyes. We were rather surprised at the exuberant attitude she has displayed towards the shower. Do you remember when you started taking showers? I don't. Seems like I have been taking showers all of my life. Well, that isn't true. I don't think our tub had a shower when I was growing up. When my brother and I moved to the basement the bathhroom was so small all we could get into it was a shower. I loved it. I have never found a shower head that would put out as much volume as that one. It was like standing under a waterfall. I abhore piddly showers. I also do not like fine, misty, drizzly shower heads. I like the huge drops of water. The thunderstorm type of showers. How about you?

No comments: