Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Earache

I am sorry to report that even folks who are over thirty get ear aches. This ache occurred at 2:00 AM this morning. It was one of those aches were you feel an uncontrollable desire to toss and turn. I got up and stumbled to the kitchen. Once their I popped 4 Tylenol and went back to bed. I don't know how long I was awake but it had to be quite awhile. My alarm rang at 4 so drug out to milk. Once I was milking it was semi-endurable. I was busy enough I didn't think about it as much I guess. I got back in the house about 7 and popped two more pills before laying down to take a nap. I fell asleep briefly before I was awakened by the same pain. I rolled around in bed for awhile before deciding I would be better off getting up and going to work. So that is what I did. At some point in the day the offending ear began to drain and this has alleviated some of the pain. I hope tonight is not a repeat of last night....
Have you ever experienced an earache? I would much rather have a fever than an earache.

No comments: