Saturday, May 20, 2006

Flea Market

Today my wife went to the flea market to market our fleas. I, the helpful husband that I am, went along with her to help her set up our flea display. I left her about nine this morning and headed back home. I found the idea of sitting there watching people browse through our flea collection rather boring. Why is it called a flea market? Why not a large yard sale or something of that nature? She sold around a 100$ worth of fleas. This really fleases me:)
Of course we made a couple purchases as well. We found a Schwinn girls bike with training wheels for 10 bucks. I also found an antique 31 day wind up clock for 12$. I think I got a steal.
How often do you attend a flea market and how many fleas do you take home with you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLen,
I love flea markets. why are they called this though? I have never been able to figure it out.

Glen Zehr said...

Ah, my man,
I was thinking of you this morning while milking.....
Hope you have a good day.....