Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Toe Trimming

Ah yes, the art of toe trimming. This may sound gross to some of you but for some creatures this is a necessary form of hygiene. The other evening, much to my wife's dismay, I trimmed my own toes. Today, I had the privilege of helping trim digits of others. This turned into a rather hectic affair. These creatures did not appreciate our helpfulness. First they were sorted out of a large group and herded into the operating area. This area was not very large and was full of restraining devices. After gathering these individuals together we were able to prod them onto the operating table. Once on the table they were chained down, this enables the Dr. to trim without getting kicked. This race had a few wart's while others had abscesses. Some of them bled, others kicked and splattered me liberally with muck. One specific individual kicked me gleefully on the thigh but what can you expect from a cow?

No comments: