Thursday, August 11, 2005

Coffee

For the last eleven and a half years, since I got married, I have been the only person in our tribe that enjoys the hot cup of coffee. I found it rather boring to drink this cup alone so for quite a few years the coffee mugs sat wining in the cupboard because they were rarely used. When Sierra was born my sister, Juanita, gave us a coffee maker, bless her heart. I then proceeded to use this machine with great regularity. I noticed several weeks ago that my youngest daughter, Aleya, (almost two) has a developed taste for coffee. I water it down a tad or put an ice cube in it and she guzzels it down. I do believe, that I now have someone who will share a cup of coffee with me.

1 comment:

Glen Zehr said...

Ah yes, youa re right....
We should go get a cup before you leave for the southern mountains.
Aye?