Friday, August 26, 2005

Escatology

While milking last night, I was also listening to the radio.
  • Love Worth Finding
  • Pastor Rogers, this is how they referred to him, was speaking about the end of the age. He made a couple interesting points but before I mention those points, I must ask a question. Are you Pre. or Post. (I can't remember how to spell these big words but I think you get the idea). Now, back to Rogers interesting points. God put Noah into the Ark before he destroyed the world. Also, God took Lot out of Sodom and Gomorah before destroying the city with fire. Why would God not do this again? I hope He does.....

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    i sorta think the amilwhatever view makes some sense. think we would be living in the millenium??? if i remember right. forget what that does to the tribulation.

    Glen Zehr said...

    NO, I am serious

    Glen Zehr said...

    By the way Jeremy I don't want to be here for the tribulation, I have enough tibulations as it is....

    Anonymous said...

    well, i think maybe if i remember right, the a's think that the tribulation refers to the destruction of jerusalem in 70 or thereabouts. the problem i remember with that view was that a lot of stuff got kinda written off as figurative. my problem with the pre's was that they had to have this elaborate plan with jesus returning multiple times and multiple judgments. it seemed like a house of cards. therefore, i dont pay a whole lot of attention.