Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Milestone

I have reached another milestone. This past Sat. I increased in age by one. It is something. I am amazed how old I feel at times. Poor memory, no stamina, can't take the heat, weary, creaky bones, sore muscles. Why is this? I thought people in their mid 30's were suppose to be in the prime of life? The struggle to survive, pay the bills, love your family, relate to the church in a positive way, be a good boss, relate to extended family. How is this suppose to all work without producing a sever depression? Funny, I don't feel depressed at the moment and depression isn't one of things I struggle with daily. Their are times when I wonder if this is really the way it should be. The world we live in has made it easy to be anywhere in the world with ease (somewhat). It is easy to be very busy... Having said all of that I was thinking this morning I can't think of another occupation I would rather have then dairy farming. Sounds crazy I know.... What a rambling post...

No comments: