Sunday, August 20, 2006

Reunions

It seems that every summer everyone is going to family reunions. I attended one reunion this summer and it was with my wifes side of the family. I believe the last reunion I have attended with my blood relatives was several years ago. What I am wondering is this: Do you attend a reunion every summer? How often does your extended family get together? Is it an annual thing? When I was growing up my mother's side of the family got together very often and it was great fun. I am sure it helps to have everyone living in the same community. This weekend the Yoders were getting together for a weekend of camping at SMBI. We were unable to attend due my harvest schedule. Anyway, this is turning into a post that is going round and round....
In short I wonder how many reunions you attend in a years time?

No comments: