Thursday, July 06, 2006

Travels

I saw a rather interesting thing today, several in fact. One of which was a gentleman driving with a DOG in his LAP. I sped past him at a rather rapid pace.....
There are lots of interesting vanity tags out their. One I noticed today was GRRR. This was located on an infinity which was being driven by a man aho appeared to be in his sixties.
The most interesting thing I saw was the back windsheild of an SUV which had a large sighn on it readong America Bless God. I have been trying to figure out what that means. Are they being sarcastic? Or, is it possible they were very poor english students, like me.....
Of course, they could believe that America can/is blessing God. Which I think our country could if they changed their hearts.
What do you think? What is your initial reaction to the statement America Bless God?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glen, a recent post from "Church of the Savior" in Washington,
http://www.inwardoutward.org/ on blessing others and God, may be a good read for ya. Blessings :-)