Sunday, July 09, 2006

Alternative Medicine

What is your opinion of alternative medicine? Is it okay to use herbs, essential oils, or other forms of natural/alternative medicine? What determines when something is on the verge of becoming evil? Is their really a difference between having lots of faith in science and lots of faith in other forms of medicine? Can a person have too much faith in scientific medicine? Is one form of alternative medicine more acceptable than another? For example, is using a chiropractor any more acceptable than using reliv, herbs, or essential oils, regardless of who is marketing the product?

3 comments:

Glen Zehr said...

Well, I think it is actually to controversial for people to say anything about....
People will be afraid to stick out the neck...

Glen Zehr said...

I have been in some discussions concerning using chiropractors and that is what got me to thinking. I have been pondering this issue for a long time...

Anonymous said...

looks like you're right that most people aren't gonna say what they think.
But I don't think it's just fear. I'm not gonna say what I think on here because if I know what you and/or some of your "readers" think and do, and I'm not comfortable w/ it, I'm not sure this is the place to say. I think it would rather wimpy of me to just write it here for everyone to see, when I should talk to you/them about it personally.
Ask me some time in person, and I'll tell you what I think. Unless I"m too scared.
heidi