Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New Album

After recording we usually get a reference cd to take home with us so we can listen to it and find things that we want to change or get rid of. My reference copy has been hoarded by my oldest daughter. She has been playing it over and over. It almost makes me weary but I am honored that she wants to hear what I was doing last week. She usually doesn't like the new album when I bring it home because she doesn't know the songs. This hasn't been the case with this album. She loves it. In fact, she has been digging my music out and following along and singing. One of the songs on this album is One Thing I Ask. (This is a Jim Teel arrangement.) It is something to hear your daughter singing these lyrics even when she doesn't understand them. One thing I ask, one thing I seek. That I may dwell in your house O Lord. All of my days. All of my life. Hear me O Lord. Hear me when I cry. Lord do not hide your face from me. You have been my strength. You have been my shield. And You will lift me up.

5 comments:

Momof3 said...

Speaking of the new album--we were looking at the recording pics, and didn't see any with Bruce and Josh B. on them....didn't they record with you?
~Lez

Glen Zehr said...

They were unable to make it fit into their schedules. We were disappointed not everyone was able to make it...
Such is life. They are, at this point, planning to go on the tour next summer.

Momof3 said...

Wonderful! Do you know which direction your tour will be?

Glen Zehr said...

At the moment we would like to go in all directions. I am in charge of lining it up so let me know if your church is interested....
What a shameless plug:)

Momof3 said...

If I'm correct, I think my brother Paul and my husband have both tried to put a plug in for down here at either church....I'll put the plug in again! Come to GA! We'll be glad to work it out with you!
~Lez