Saturday, July 21, 2007

Three To Go

Tonight I should be back in my own bed. We will be driving on home after our program in Hillsville. Needless to say I am looking forward to it. Last evening I expierenced an interesting dilemma. I was going to change clothes after we arrived at our hosts and discovered I had Paul's suitcase.
As I mentioned in my last post we were going to be singing at AiG on Thursday morning. I have never been treated so well, like royalty. We sang for the staff at a short chapel service after which Mark Looy gave us a guided tour of the offices. This was very interesting. After the tour we had the planatarium to our selves for the show. We then toured the museum and were given some dvd's and books. They allowed us to tour the museum for free also. If you have never been to this place you really need to go. It is well worth it. If you do go you need to figure on spending a full day. It was a very unique expierence and was the highlight of the trip.

No comments: