Sunday, July 08, 2007

This Week

Monday through Wednesday I need to finish all my tour stuff. This includes when we need to leave each morning. How to get where we are going and things of that nature. I have the lofty term Tour Director. What this means is that I put together a plan we never follow....
I also need to help Sonny get an engine pulled and transferred to a dump truck. More on this later.
Rachel is leaving Thursday morning for OH and I am leaving Thursday morning for Cumberland VA. We are planning on spending the day their at Oak Grove Mennonite practicing and then singing that evening. We leave Friday morning for Lancaster and the tour will be officaly under way. For information on where we will be please visit our website (see side bar and click on the Voice Of Praise link).

No comments: