Saturday, July 28, 2007

People

I was able to renew some acquaintnaces on our most recent tour. Some people I met knew me because of this blog others I knew because of their blogs.
Rob Miller or the The Rob Log and his wife drove two hours up to Lancaster to hear us. Then Mr. Iced Tea Forever Iced Tea Forever drove from northern IN to Plain City OH. This was at least a four hour trip. In Georgia I met some blog readers. A fellow farmer who told me he was also a poor mechanic. I spent the night at Nevin Strites
  • 4 GUYS & A LADY
  • To my surprise an old friend of mine, Lavern Martin, showed up. Lavern was in my bridal party years ago. We were great friends and it was good to see him again. Thanks to you all for showing up. I am sure I am forgetting someone but such is life with a memory like mine...
  • No comments: