Monday, July 23, 2007

Acclimating

I think I am slowly reaclimating myself to my real world. A world full of cows, chores, calves, mechanics, lack of rain, and family. We got no rain while I was gone so my late corn looks pathetic. Early corn is making an ear and one good rain would finish it off very nicely. (We shall see...) This morning I took our trusty bus up to Automotive Concepts, Randy Martin, who will be selling it for VOP. We are hoping to get the thing sold in the next week or so. This afternoon I worked in the shop some after I wandered around taking in all the sights and sounds of my little dairy. Not sure what I will be doing tomorrow only time will tell.
By the way, if you are interested in seeing pictures from tour you can use the VOP link on the side bar and then use the Photo Album tab to navigate to lots of pictures....

No comments: