Friday, April 13, 2007

My Wife The Saleswoman

I was a little surprised my wife would write something like this. When I asked her about it she said it's all true. The people that have bought them from her love them. If you want one after you read this please let her know...


My sister gave me an Ultimate Cloth when she was here visiting. I used it to clean my windows the next day and fell completely in love with it. It is awesome. I called my sister the next day and told her I am going to buy some and sell them as a fundraiser for our adoption expenses.
Since I started selling them I have sold 25 cloths, and it has only been 2 weeks.
As soon as people try one they buy several more to use and to give as gifts.
ALL you do is wet the cloth and wring it out very tight, then wipe your windows, mirrors or whatever. It cleans them and leaves them lint and streak free!
You have to see it to believe it.
It cuts your cleaning time in half and saves money for you as you don't have to buy all those cleaning chemicals. And for all of us adoptive mothers I know we don't have time to clean or money to spend on chemicals. :-)
It is chemical free! So is not hard on your health.

It has 100's of uses.... and cleans everything with a streak free, lint and spot free clean.

All you do is wet it, wring it out TIGHTLY, and wipe. With ‘vacuum power’ it removes oil, grease, dirt, fingerprints, soap scum, hairspray, dog nose prints, bugs, tar, and lots more from anything.

If you are interested in buying one of these cloth, or are just interested in knowing more about them, email me at rgzehr@brookneal.net

They cost 6.00 plus .50 cent shipping per cloth.

Just an additional note, it is nice to have a separate one for windows and dusting. I have found if I use my dusting one on my windows it does leave some lint behind.

Thanks, and have a great day everybody!

Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got one, too. I wish I had 2 or 3! They really do live up to their advertisement. I've been putting mine to some very tough tests the latest being the knobs on the stove. I pulled them off and cleaned behind them and then wiped them off. No soaking, no cleaners, just a little back and forth scrubbing, nothing like the normal grease-lifting chemical soak and scrub job that I'm used to! So, yes, they are a real winner. And if you get one and decide they are not your style you have the comfort of knowing you helped a very worthy cause! :-) Laureen